2013年1月16日星期三

tips for matching chi hair dryer amazon

Upon seeing this, Huangfu chi flat irons deep sigh a sigh of relief, Mouzhong covered with a layer of deep melancholy and sadness, loneliness, such as Qianshan twilight snow in the winter night under the moon."Little Yao, Huang Shu is a dying man, once funeral go worth of read like an empty. chi Huang Shu even like heart children vain, we only hope that the afterlife can have this fate with the heart children chi degree of acquaintance, friend, love this life, Huang Shu future Izumishita know will pray to the gods to bless you with the heart children hold hands, love of life.

"Yao hold to my bed to go, and then hit the basin of hot water to wash his face, boil hangover soup bowl chi feed him for a drink, or he would wake up tomorrow morning and also a headache." Huangfu chi meticulously commanded ."I'm not tired." Huangfu chi short smiled and shook his head, "today's" Compassion "has not been reciting, and so I read the transcript copied several volumes of Buddhist scriptures will rest, you do not have to worry about me. '

"I had an idea how my body." Huangfu chi flat iron smile did not mind the look of a clear sky. "Well, you first with small Yao down and rest, to help me take care of him.""I know I will Bangzhu child to take care of Yao Wang." Do away reluctantly chi sighed, surface conceal his sad look, but could do nothing.

没有评论:

发表评论