2013年1月24日星期四

ugg metallic short black 5842 designer tried to build different environment

"I know." cheap ugg boots uk head down, he fears that he will be to convince He speaks quickly: "I will not be fine, I mean, my father would protect me, he can ensure that I do not will hurt others. "He quickly saw friends one: "He is a Anima Gus, he can become a brown bear that much, he can easily make the werewolf get down, as long as a slap in the face." And then his father would let him calm down, will not let him in to become a werewolf ran out after wounding.

"In my childhood, when I become a werewolf is not too large, they can put me in the house." The cheap ugg boots recalls, these are his father and mother told him, in fact, he does not remember turns into a werewolf after they were dried."But when I grew up, it would not be easy, and I can easily jump out of the windows to go or to break the door even if the curse can stop me, werewolves are very powerful." During that time, each full moon the end, he Mom and Dad are badly bruised.

"Later, they hard to think of a way to live with me, or not let me hurt." In fact, my father they would rather hurt themselves and do not want to hurt him, even when he is a werewolf."So my father came up with this approach, he wanted to if he can become a strong animal, at least he was able to control me. Werewolf only in the face of the people will show offensive, if it is a animals, it is not going to want to bite. "the ugg sale soon the end of the story, coming small Riddle said Professor ten minutes.

没有评论:

发表评论