2013年1月31日星期四

share your beauty with chi hair straightener

"I forced you? chi hair products a black face, teeth and said," Damn, you've got to I justifiably woman, I want to you that it is only right and proper, how able is forced?! ""I do not want to, and then you are forced chi face more black, more than his teeth. "chi, you said that time is not a unilateral Request? Have that the once joyous love I willingly?"

chi products moment she plugged tightly screw from Jian Mei, burst of flashes Mouguang, then seems to think of what immediately swollen with arrogance and proud extremely says: "No, what? woman, you Forgetfulness too chi a little ! Do not you forget that you send flowers are Yulu pills to eat that night, and that time is that you take the initiative to make me want you! Well, you can chi do not admit the night of joyous love I still remember clearly in this life will not forget you were from time to chi know my neck Chande how tight it, for fear that I do not leave you like! "

"Shut up!" chi straighteners Jiao He heard, he put it Xiuyou angry, and cheeks red could not help. "That time is not!""Why not?" chi Jian Mei a pick, the harsh looks like a 得理不饶人 longchamp, Barbara people hated teeth itch. "You just have to say no once you voluntarily, I listed the evidence, you want to deadbeat! Hum, Do not even try!"

没有评论:

发表评论