2012年9月25日星期二

have happiness with custom nike 6.0

Nike Air Max LTD Men Black-White 17828

"That day, I walk the 3 cm high heels for a small but when we see a follow me with a horizontal line, face, hair a little half wearing shoes man greeted me, my heart is like autumn leaves, the coolstiring the cool."I was so disappointed, so that I also lost, someone ask me 'why old.'? At derrick rose shoes that face, I'm not. What can be done?" nike also cannot bear again "with" a laugh. "You are a heartless, still laughing, you don't know I had.

" two people playing to the agreed place. A place in a very upscale coffee house decoration, the man had already arrived, and the appearance of similar height rumors, no special shrink, looks rather old, especially gold glasses, let nike air max 97 whole person seemed more serious, some old pedant temperament.

First experience with this scene, many cheap nike shoes was a little nervous, an unsettled state of mind, as if the students first entrance examination, my heart be very upset, be on one's guard for. "Miss Qin is the first blind date?" someone to put it in my coffee a sugar, slowly stir the coffee, but the eyes of Yu Guang down glasses has been looked at nike.

没有评论:

发表评论